The latest Fortnite challenges are here and they include some tricky tasks for players to complete.
You need to finish at least four of the seven challenges each week to earn a bonus XP reward that can help you boost your Battle Pass progress.
Some of the tasks this week include dealing damage with tactical shotguns, jumping through flaming hoops and getting minigun eliminations.
If you are looking to complete the radar signs challenge then here is everything that you need to know.
Week 5 Fortnite Battle Pass Challenges
- Record a speed of 25 or more in front of different radar signs (0/5)
- Jump through flaming hoops with a shopping cart or ATK (0/5)
- Deal damage with tactical shotguns to opponents (0/200) — Hard
- Eliminate an opponent closer than 5 meters away (0/1)
- Deal damage with SMGs to opponents (0/500)
- Minigun eliminations (0/2) — Hard
- Deal damage with standard pistols to opponents (0/200) — Hard
Where to find the radar signs location
To complete this challenge you will need to record a speed of 25 or more in front of five different radar signs.
Here are all of the radar signs that we know of so far.
- There is a radar sign near the golf greens west of Lazy Links and north of Loot Lake.
- You can also find a radar sign north of Tilted Towers.
- Salty Springs also has a radar sign to the west.
- There is also a radar sign south of Tomato Temple on the other side of the bridge.
- There is also a radar sign in the south west area of the desert biome below Paradise Palms.
- The Paradise Palms has a radar to the west of the race track
- Flush Factory also has a radar sign to the north.