Dylan Farrow says she feels "outrage" after "years of being ignored, disbelieved and tossed aside".
Woody Allen's adopted daughter has appeared on CBS This Morning to talk about her sexual assault claim against the director.
In what is her first TV interview, Farrow says she is "hurt" and "angry".
The 32-year-old has repeatedly accused Allen of molesting her when she was seven – claims the director has always denied.
Farrow expressed anger at the suggestion she was simply caught up in the Hollywood #metoo campaign, saying: "Why shouldn't I want to bring him down? Why shouldn't I be angry? Why shouldn't I be hurt?
"Why shouldn't I feel some sort of outrage… after all these years of being ignored, disbelieved and tossed aside?"
The excerpt, in which Farrow was visibly emotional, was a preview of a longer interview, which will be aired on Thursday.
The interview was filmed on Monday at Farrow's home in Bridgewater, Connecticut.
Farrow discussed why it was the right time for her to do a television interview after years of claiming Allen had abused her.
"All I can do is speak my truth and hope – hope that somebody will believe me rather than just hearing," she said.
Allen was investigated over a 1992 claim by Farrow that he sexually assaulted her at the family's Connecticut home.
Prosecutors did not charge the film-maker and he has always denied the allegations, which he claims had been fabricated by his former partner Mia Farrow.
In 2014, Dylan Farrow wrote an open letter alleging she had been molested by Allen – but he responded to the claims calling them "untrue and disgraceful".
More recently, in a series of tweets posted ahead of last week's Golden Globes award ceremony, Dylan Farrow reiterated her claims that Allen was a "predator".
A number of actors have distanced themselves from Allen as Hollywood's sexual harassment scandal continues.
They include Timothee Chalamet, who announced this week he will give his salary for appearing in Allen's next film, A Rainy Day in New York, to charity.
Chalamet claimed: "I don't want to profit from my work on the film." His co-star, Rebecca Hall, also donated her fee to charity and said she "regretted" her decision to appear in the film.
However, Alec Baldwin, who worked with Allen on Alice, Blue Jasmine and To Rome With Love, said the "renunciation of him and his work" was "unfair and sad".
"Woody Allen was investigated forensically by two states" – New York and Connecticut – "and no charges were filed," he tweeted on Tuesday.
Sexual misconduct in the film industry has been a hot topic since last October, when a number of women came forward to accuse producer Harvey Weinstein of harassment and rape.