Super Mario Odyssey: NEW DLC announced for Nintendo Switch game – and it's available NOW
Nintendo has introduced a new item to Super Mario Odyssey.
In a tweet last night, the developer noted that the Spewart Hat & Spewart Suit have been added to the game, and can be unlocked once you finish the main story.
"A new special outfit has been added to #SuperMarioOdyssey!" reads the tweet. "After youve finished the main story, check out the shop to find the Spewart Hat & Spewart Suit."
This is the next item from a leaked list revealed back in May that more DLC items were due to come to the game.
Here's the complete list of leaked DLC items:
• Batting Helmet A right-handers batting helmet in bright red. Baseball Uniform Whether you play baseball or not, youve got to admit those pinstripes are snazzy.
• Conductor Wig A wig that reminds one of the greatest (and baldest?) conductors. Conductor Outfit An outfit designed for the tiny part of all of us that wants to wave a stick at musicians.
• Link Hat A hat from a far-off land. Link Suit This outfit from another land comes complete with back accessories (sadly nonremovable).
• Racing Helmet A helmet thatll get you pumped up for drafting and hairpin turns. Racing Outfit You will enjoy driving more if youre wearing this outfit, guaranteed.
• Santa Hat Another red hat beloved by children. Santa Outfit The only thing this outfit is missing is a big bag of power-up items for the kids.
• Satellaview Helmet A memento of some forgotten service. Satellaview Suit This outfit represents what the future used to look like.
• Zombie Headwear A masterwork of practical effects. Zombie Outfit When an outfit crosses the line between “distressed” and “undead.”
• 8-Bit Mario Cap A hat that takes you back to where it all began.
• Hariet Hat A hat you should not wear until after thoroughly checking it for explosives. Hariet SuitAn outwardly lovely gown, the interior structure has rotted away and is holding on by a thread.
• Rango Hat A near-perfect replica of Rangos hat…except for the awesome saw blades and trampoline capability. Sigh… Rango Suit A humble outfit that does the job effectively, if not glamorously. Or efficiently. Or smartly. Or even not-dumbly.
• Spewart Hat A hat you should definitely wash thoroughly before wearing, given Spewarts…hobbies. Spewart Suit An outfit that reminds one of school days—of reading, of writing, and of full-body finger painting.
• Topper Hat A hat that practically demands to be stacked up on top of identical copies of itself and swung dangerously about. Topper Suit A cheap knockoff of a fancy, tailored suit. Smells of carrots and broken promises.
This comes after Nintendo announced a massive 21 new games for the Nintendo Switch in its Nindies Direct stream.
Nintendo hosted a new Direct this week, showing off the indie games that'll be coming to the Switch over the next few months.
The stream – which lasted 20 minutes and can be found embedded further above – introduced new release dates and new announcements for games that are due to come to Switch from Fall to Winter and beyond into 2019.
Indie classics such as HyperLight Drifter and TowerFall were announced for the Switch, and other games were announced as console launch exclusives for the plucky little handheld.
A rundown of what you can expect to see can be found here.