We rarely hear much from Rob Kardashian these days – unless he appears online to gush over his one-year-old daughter Dream, which we are so here for it.
The 30-year-old made a rare appearance online when he shared a video of the daughter he shares with ex Blac Chyna on Thursday.
The clip shows the on and off reality TV star pushing Dream in a swing as he heard laughing and asking chis daughter to say hello.
The toddler says: ‘Hi, Dad’ repeatedly during the 20 second video.
‘Heyyy pretty girl,’ Rob wrote in the tweet seen by his 7.61 million followers, along with two blue heart emojis.
Rob has been very quiet on and off social media after experiencing a rocky 2017, although Dream did appear in the Kardashian Christmas card alongside her cousins.
The sock designer broke off his engagement to Chyna, and although the pair eventually reached a custody agreement, Chyna has sued the Kardashian-Jenner family, claiming that they are to blame for their Rob & Chyna reality show getting cancelled.
Things got litigious and very, very messy.
Kim Kardashian, Kris Jenner and Rob hit back at the claims, saying they’re not to blame and the reason Rob & Chyna was canned was due to the restraining order Chyna took out on Rob following their split.
Us Weekly reported the family filed a legal ‘demurrer’ on December 21, through their attorney Shawn Holley, requesting the case be tossed.
They claim the show was cancelled by E! (which also produces Keeping Up With The Kardashians) due to the restraining order filed in July ‘making it impossible to shoot a show with interactions between the two.’
In documents obtained by the publication, it states: ‘Plaintiff asked the Court to issue an order prohibiting Rob from contacting her ‘either directly or indirectly, in any way’ and requiring Rob to stay away from Plaintiff, her home and workplace.
‘Given Plaintiff’s conduct in seeking and obtaining a restraining order that required Rob to stay away from Plaintiff and her workplace, no trier of fact could possibly find that it was reasonably probable that a second season of Rob & Chyna would have been picked up and filmed.’
However, the spat has taken another turn, as Chyna’s side fired the next shot last week.
A source close to Chyna told TMZ she’s ‘irate over the family’s claim she’s responsible for the cancellation of her reality show with Rob’.
They added: ‘She thinks they’re sending a terrible message to women that getting a domestic abuse restraining order is a bad thing.’
More: Rob Kardashian
The sources told the publication ‘women should not lose jobs just because they try to protect their family.’
Chyna – who has accused Rob of posting revenge porn of her online – filed the original case in September claiming the family orchestrated the axing of her show after publicly ‘slut-shaming’ her.
She named Kourtney Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, Kendall Jenner and Kylie Jenner, before dropping them from the suit.
Us Weekly reports Kim and Kris are set to appear in court on January 18 to present their case.
Got a story?
If you've got a story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk Entertainment team by emailing us [email protected], calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page – we'd love to hear from you.