The Battle Pass week 3 challenges have arrived with the latest update and Epic Games has once again included a few tricky tasks.
As well as the Snooby Shore treasure map challenge, players have been tasked to land on seven different bullseyes across the Fortnite map.
Throughout the season 3 Battle Pass the weekly challenges will not dissapear, so any of them can be completed at any time as long as it is before the season ends.
Fortnite week 3 challenges
- Harvest building resources with a pickaxe
- Deal damage with Suppressed Weapons to opponents
- Search Chests in Junk Junction
- Land on different Bullseyes
- Follow the treasure map found in Snobby Shores
- Crossbow Eliminations
- Eliminate opponents in Salty Springs
How to complete the land on different bullseyes challenge
One of the tricky tasks this week is to land on different bullseyes across the map, which is easy to do once you know where you need to go.
There are loads of different locations for players to land but you only need to hit 7 bullseyes to complete the challenge.
Many players are still finding more bullseyes across the map, but these are the ones we know of so far.
- At the top mountains north west of Haunted Hills.
- Towards the far west of Anarch Acres players should find a bullseye.
- In the north east part of the map above Wailing Woods there is a bullseye on top of a wheat field.
- There are two bullseyes on the two tall mountains south of Pleasant Park.
- Tilted Towers has a bullseye towards in the hills in the south.
- North of Flush Factory in D8 players should see a bullseye when they come in to land.
- The bridge above Lucky Landing has a bullseye.
- South East of Fatal Fields you can see a bullseye above a truck.
- The prison in Moisty Mire has a bullseye on top of one of the buildings.
- The dirt track north of Moisty Mire has its own bullseye.
- Players who travel to Lonely Lodge can find a bullseye on top of a building.
- A bullseye can be found on top of the building at the centre of Wailing Woods.