Priyanka Chopra recently quit her role in new film Bharat, following her rumoured engagement to Nick Jonas.
But it seems that, while the director is all kinds of happy for the 36-year-old – and isnt too annoyed that shes left the Bollywood movie – one of the producers isnt best pleased.
In fact, he went so far as to call the Quantico actress unprofessional after her departure left Salman Khan scrambling for a replacement.
Speaking to Mid-Day, Nikhil Namit, CEO of Reel Life Productions, claimed she walked away from the job two days ago.
Priyanka told us she had to exit due to her engagement, two days ago, he said.
It was a little unprofessional of her to do it so suddenly.
While Nick and Priyanka are yet to confirm their engagement – after only a few weeks of dating – were going to guess Nikhil might not be invited to their big day.
However, not everyone on set is upset with Priyankas decision to leave.
Yes Priyanka Chopra is no more part of @Bharat_TheFilm & and the reason is very very special , she told us in the Nick of time about her decision and we are very happy for her … Team Bharat wishes @priyankachopra loads of love & happiness for life
— ali abbas zafar (@aliabbaszafar) July 27, 2018
In fact, director Ali Abbas Zafar sent the star a sweet tweet following the claims, hinting at their happy news.
Yes Priyanka Chopra is no more part of @Bharat_TheFilm & and the reason is very very special, he told his 360k followers.
She told us in the Nick of time about her decision and we are very happy for her … Team Bharat wishes @priyankachopra loads of love & happiness for life.
Yes yes yes … we will announce the leading lady of Bharat soon.., he added. We have been shooting non stop and the simultaneously preparing for international schedules.
It has been reported that Katrina Kaif and Jacqueline Fernandez are in the running to take over her part.
But Priyankas exit isnt the only thing that is holding the film – which is being shot in part in the UK – back.
Salman is unsure of whether hell actually be able to come to London for the film, because of his latest conviction for poaching blackbucks while shooting a movie in 1998.
He was sentenced to five years imprisonment back in April, which may affect his plans for Bharat.
And, speaking exclusively to Metro.co.uk, the 52-year-old admitted he could have a problem returning to England following the news.
I love the UK and performed in London and Birmingham last year, he told us. I even stayed back three days after the concerts were over.
However, I think, Ill have a problem entering the UK with my new conviction of five years.