Spider-Man PS4 Turf Wars DLC gets a new trailer ahead of November release date (Pic: SONY)
Fans are getting excited for the release of the second Spider-Man DLC, Turf Wars, which launches later this month.
Despite the first DLC for the game – The Heist – only just releasing back in October, Insomniac is already looking ahead to the launch of the second set of narrative single-player content.
To get players more psyched for the upcoming release, Insomniac has released a new trailer for the upcoming DLC that gives us a better look at the Maggia crime family boss, Hammerhead.
"Spider-Man must put an end to the turf war erupting between the Maggia crime family and gang leader Hammerhead before Marvels New York becomes its greatest casualty," reads the official description from Sony.
Sony and Insomniac has announced you'll be able to play Turf Wars on November 20, and has released a brief synopsis of what you can expect, too.
“Butt heads with Hammerhead in the new DLC, The City That Never Sleeps: Turf Wars.”
Newsweek managed to get hold of the trophies that'll come with the expansion – you can find those below.
If you don't want to spoil any part of the experience ahead of launch, we'd advise you not to navigate below the video embedded below.
Earlier this week, the trophies for the new Spider-Man DLC leaked, too.
Here's what you'll be able to unlock:
Spider-Man PS4 – Turf Wars trophies
• The City Is My Family (Gold) – 100 percent complete CTNS: Turf Wars
• Turning the Screw (Silver) – Get Spectacular or better in all Screwball Challenges
• Pulling the Trigger (Bronze) – Complete the "Blindsided" mission (Hidden)
• Crossing the Thin Blue Line – Complete the "Lockup" mission (Hidden)
• Steel Skull, Glass Jaw (Bronze) – Complete the "Bring the Hammer Down" mission (Hidden)
• Prohibition (Bronze) – Take down each Hammerhead Front (Hidden)
• The Gang War (Bronze) – Complete all Crimes in a district