Fortnite Shop Today: Raptor, Venturion and Season 5 Masked Fury skins available again
The Fortnite shop was updated late last night at 1am and today the item shop has a series of skins that avid collectors may want to get hold of.
Today players can pick up quite a few skins in fact. FIVE to be precise.
The costliest of the five is the Legendary Raptor skin, available at a whopping 2000 V-Bucks.
Alternatively players can pick up the entire Venture Gear, which consists of the Ventura and Venturion skins at 1500 V-Bucks a pop.
For those with money to burn and a willingness to complete their sets, you can also pick up the matching pick-axes and gliders too.
The Raptor skins matching Pick Squeak axe is available for 1500 V-Bucks. Whilst the Venture Gears matching Airfoil axe (800 V-Bucks) and Triumph Glider (500 V-Bucks) are also available.
The numerous featured items are obviously the standout cosmetics from today's shop refresh but there's plenty more on top of that from the pool of daily Items.
This includes the Season 5 Masked Fury Skin (1200 V-Bucks) and Whiplash skin (500 V-Bucks).
There's also the Piledriver pickaxe (800 V-Bucks) for those looking to pair with the Masked Fury skin.
The Cloud Strike glider is also available for anyone with a spare 1200 V-Bucks.
Last, but by no means least, you can also grab two emotes. Eagle for 500 V-Bucks and Disco Fever for 800 V-Bucks.
That's it for now, but keep reading for everything you need to know about games upcoming Week 7 challenges, which leaked last weekend and should be coming – at the slighter laster date this week – on Friday 24th August.
Fortnite – Leaked Week 7 Season 5 Challenges (August 23rd 2018)
- Visit the centre of named locations in a single match (4)
- Search supply drops (3)
- SMG eliminations (3)
Battle Pass Challenges:
- Deal headshot damage to opponents (500)
- Search chests in Lucky Landing (7)
- Follow the treasure map found in Pleasant Park HARD (1)
- Eliminate opponents in Lazy Links (3)
What were the previous Fortnite Season 5 Challenges?
If you missed a week and want to go back and complete some past challenges from Season 5, here's the list of what you've missed out on.
Plus some links to helpful guides to assist you with completing some of the more tricky weekly challenges.
Week 6 Challenges (August 16th 2018)
- Deal Headshot Damage to opponents (5 Battle Stars)
- Harvest building resources with a pickaxe (10 Battle Stars)
- Search where the Stone Heads are looking (10 Battle Stars)
- Search Chests in Lonely Lodge (5 Battle Stars)
- Complete timed trials (5 Battle Stars)
- Minigun or Light Machine Gun Eliminations (10 Battle Stars)
- Eliminate opponents in Tilted Towers (10 Battle Stars)
Week 5 Challenges (August 9th 2018)
Week 4 Challenges (August 2nd 2018)
Week 3 Challenges (July 26th 2018)
Week 2 Challenges (July 19th 2018)
- Deal damage with Assault Rifles to opponents (1000 total, 5 Battle Stars)
- Search 7 Ammo Boxes in a single match (7 total, 5 Battle Stars)
- Eliminate opponents in Paradise Palms (HARD) (3 total, 10 Battle Stars)
- Score a basket on different hoops (5 total, 5 Battle Stars)
- Search chests in Loot Lake (7 total, 5 Battle Stars)
- Search between an oasis, rock archway and dinosaurs (HARD) (1 total, 10 Battle Stars)
- Sniper Rifle Eliminations (HARD) (2 total, 10 Battle Stars)
Week 1 Challenges (July 12th 2018)
- Deal damage with SMGs to opponents (500 total, 5 Battle Stars)
- Search a Supply Llama (1 total, 5 Battle Stars)
- Clinger, Stink Bomb, or Grenade Eliminations (3 total, 5 Battle Stars)
- Search Chests in Snobby Shores (7 total, 5 Battle Stars)
- Search floating Lightning Bolts (7 total, 10 Battle Stars)
- Follow the treasure map found in Risky Reels (1 total, 10 Battle Stars)
- Eliminate opponents in Retail Row (3 total, 10 Battle Stars)