Fortnite Season 5 Shop Update: What Skins, gliders, pickaxes and emotes are in shop today?
The Fortnite shop was just updated and today the item shop has a series of skins that avid collectors may want to get hold of.
Once again players can pick up the two most recent Season 5 skins leaked in the 5.0 update; the Dynamo Skin and Masked Fury Skin part of the Lucha Gear set.
The Dynamo and Masked Fury skins are not legendary and as such costs a smaller than usual 1200 V-Bucks to acquire.
In addition to the above, there's also the Piledriver axe costing 800 V-Bucks and Libre glider also costing 800 V-Bucks which will help complete the set.
Those are the headline items from the new shop refresh but there's plenty more on top of that from the pool of Daily Items.
This includes the Burnout Skin and Scarlet Defender skin, costing 1500 and 800 V-Bucks respectively.
There's also the Persuader pickaxe, costing 800 V-Bucks and Solid Strider for 800 V-Bucks.
Last, but by no means least, you can also grab the Rocket Rodeo and Flippin' Incredible emotes for just 800 and 500 V-Bucks apiece.
Keep reading for everything you need to know about games recently released challenges that arrived on Thursday.
Fortnite Shop Update: What's new in the shop today?
Lets take a look at what's available in the Fortnite Battle Royale Shop for 17th July 2018
Fortnite Week 2 Season 5 Challenges (July 19th 2018)
- Deal damage with Assault Rifles to opponents (1000 total, 5 Battle Stars)
- Search 7 Ammo Boxes in a single match (7 total, 5 Battle Stars)
- Eliminate opponents in Paradise Palms (HARD) (3 total, 10 Battle Stars)
Battle Pass Challenges:
Fortnite Skins: Update 5.0 LEAKED Skins and costmetics coming to the shop SOON
Take a look at some upcoming Fortnite cosmetics found in the latest Patch v5.0 files
What were the previous Fortnite Season 5 Challenges?
As mentioned, the loading screens only unlock after completing all weekly challenges, so for those who need a reminder, or extra help to get that done check out the below.
If you missed a week and want to go back and complete some past challenges from Season 5, here's the list of what you've missed out on.
Week 1 Challenges (July 12th 2018)
- Deal damage with SMGs to opponents (500 total, 5 Battle Stars)
- Search a Supply Llama (1 total, 5 Battle Stars)
- Clinger, Stink Bomb, or Grenade Eliminations (3 total, 5 Battle Stars)
- Search Chests in Snobby Shores (7 total, 5 Battle Stars)
- Search floating Lightning Bolts (7 total, 10 Battle Stars)
- Follow the treasure map found in Risky Reels (1 total, 10 Battle Stars)
- Eliminate opponents in Retail Row (3 total, 10 Battle Stars)