Take a look at these patch notes – they're the only ones we've got (Pic: EA)
Anthem Update 1.04 Early Patch Notes TODAY – Update 1:
BioWare has now taken Anthem offline for a new update.
“Weve started our #AnthemGame scheduled maintenance, Freelancers,” reads a BioWare tweet. "We estimate to have the game back up at 3:30 p.m. UTC (10:30 a.m. CT), but well let you know if anything changes. Once completed, youll need to download a game update before jumping back in.”
Original Story – BioWare is just about ready to release the next big patch for its shared world shooter game, Anthem.
Anthem update 1.0.4 will go live later today – on March 26 – after a short period of scheduled downtime.
BioWare plans to take the game offline for server maintenance at 1.30pm GMT in the UK, and notes it may last until 3.30pm.
(If you're out in the US, that means you'll see the game go down at 6.30am PDT / 9.30am EDT)
BioWare expects the game to be offline for about two hours – though if previous maintenance is anything to go by, you can likely expect the game to be offline for a little bit longer than that.
Bioware staffer Andrew Johnson notes:
"Game Update 1.0.4 for #AnthemGame will release Tuesday, March 26th on all platforms. We'll have Update Notes tomorrow as well to go along with the download going live.
"FYI: We also have scheduled server maintenance tomorrow from 6:30am – 8:30am PDT/9:30am – 11:30am EDT as well."
You can read more about the patch notes below
• Elysian caches are available at the end of Strongholds when the boss has been killed
• They can contain vanity items and crafting embers
• You get a key for the cache by completing a select daily challenge
• Everyone in the squad receives the rewards, so if all 4 players have keys, you will get 4 rewards
• The number of keys is listed in Fort Tarsis next to how much coin you have
• There is now no loading screen to get into the Forge
• It can be accessed anywhere from Fort Tarsis
• All equipped components are now listed under the weapons and gear
• These improvements are an incremental step to Forge improvements
• A stat screen is still being investigated. No news to share yet.
• Stronghold bosses still guarantee one Masterwork on GM difficulty, but now the remaining loot can be rolled for Masterworks/Legendaries
• Strongholds and freeplay chests will see improved drop rates for rarer gear
• Legendary missions will be added to the game. These are more difficult, replayable critical path missions.
• There will be 6 missions on release, with one playable each day.
• There will be an apex creature at the end of each mission – these can be either an Ursix, Titan, Luminary or Fury
• You do not need to start conversations with NPCs to initiate these missions – they will always be on the map
• FOV sliders have been added to the PC version of the game. The options include:
• Ground FOV
• Zoomed FOV
• Pilot FOV
• Flight FOV
• Swim FOV
Miscellaneous changes, improvements and fixes
• NVIDIA DLSS support has been added. SLI support is still being looked into.
• There is the usual performance optimisations included. This is described as being an ongoing project that is never finished.
• Salvaging in the vault should be near instant now.
• Lots of fog walls have been removed, especially in Strongholds.
• More improvements have been made to bugged quickplay missions. If a missions has surpassed a 15 minute timer, you can no longer be matchmade into it.
• You can also no longer be matchmade into a Stronghold after two minutes have elapsed (quickplay is not included in thiRead More – Source[contf] [contfnew]