Players can still complete challenges from previous weeks to try and speed up their Battle Pass progress.
All weekly challenges are available to finish until the end of season 5 and you need to complete at least four of the seven challenges each week to earn the 5000XP reward.
One of the week 3 tasks requires players to shoot clay pigeons at five different locations.
Here is everything you need to know about how to complete the challenge and where to find the clay pigeon shooting locations.
Fortnite week 3 challenges
Deal damage to opponents in a single match
Use a launchpad
Follow the treasure map found in Flush Factory
Battle Pass Challenges
Search Chests in Fatal Fields
Shoot a clay pigeon at different locations
Eliminate opponents at Haunted Hills
Explosive weapons eliminations
How to complete the clay pigeon shooting challenge
This challenges requires you to shoot a clay pigeon at five different locations.
To do this you just need to head to the locations around the map, interact with the object to release the clay pigeon and then shoot one of them.
Currently we know of six potential locations that you can use and have circled them in the map below.
- There is a clay pigeon machine to the east of Loot Lake, not far from the small island.
- Lonely Lodge has one in the far northern part of it out in the open and away from most of the trees.
- Near the bridge that is east of Lazy Links you should be able to spot one of the clay pigeon shooters.
- You can find one of them at the bottom of the mountains to the west of Pleasant Park.
- In the southern part of the map you can find one between Shifty Shafts and Flush Factory.
- Far south from Paradise Palms you can find a clay pigeon shooter, right near the bottom of the map.