PUGB MOBILE is due another sizeable update today, but what time will the new patch go live, and when will you be able to download it? Here's everything you need to know.
PUBG Mobile update: What time does 9.0 iOS and android download release? (Pic: PUBG)
PUBG Mobile is getting a big Halloween update today.
After some downtime yesterday when the patch was applied behind the scenes to the game, Tencent and PUBG Corp will be adding more elements to the game in a huge new Halloween-themed update.
But what time is it due to drop?
If previous updates to PUBG Mobile are anything to go by, we can expect the game to release… at some point today. The trends for PUGB Mobile's updates are fairly erratic, so we can't point to any specific time. However, we do know it's definitely due to go live today.
"Sport the hottest outfits this Halloween in PUBG MOBILE! What a better way to celebrate the season than playing your favorite battle royale game while wearing the coolest clothes? Welcome to 0.9.0!" reads the description from the Tencent team regarding the new update.
Various members of the Tencent team confirmed that the new version of the game will be pushed to Google Play and App Store starting October 25th- we're just waiting for more of an update on timing.
You can see a spooky new trailer for all the new features coming in the update listed below.
PUBG Mobile Patch Notes were released previously last week, but the Tencent team have provided something of a short overview of the new features ahead of today's downtime to keep things a little bit simpler.
It's also worth noting that if you update the game before November 1st you'll get the Outfit Box llI (7d) × 1 and 1,888 BP
Here's What's New:
– Added night mode in Erangel. The map will alternate between day and night randomly.
– Halloween: Interact with other players on Spawn Island by picking up Pumpkins and Candies.
– Added a Candy event and a Halloween theme menu.
– Added the QBU DMR. Can be found in Sanhok.
– Added the Rony Pickup Truck. Only available in Sanhok.
– Added a "Share for Deals" feature. Get your friends to help you bargain for items.
– Crews are now limited to 6 players.
– Crew Challenge is now open.