The season 6 Battle Pass has arrived and that means new weekly challenges for players to complete.
By completing at least four of the seven weekly tasks you can earn bonus XP to speed up your progress through the Battle Pass tiers.
This weeks challenges include regaining health from a Cozy Campfire, picking up legendary items and applying shields.
Here is everything you need to know to complete the dance under streetlight spotlights challenge.
Week 1 challenges
- Pick up a Legendary Item in different matches
- Regain health from a Cozy Campfire
- Stage 1: Search Chests
Battle Pass Challenges
- Apply Shields
- Stage 1: Land at Junk Junction
- Dance under different Streetlight Spotlights
- Eliminate opponents in different Named Locations
What are the streetlight spotlight locations?
There are plenty of locations for players to go to and complete the week 1 challenge.
You will need to go to seven streetlight locations and then make your character dance to finish the task.
- There is a streetlight to the north west of Dusty Divot.
- Lazy Links has a spotlight in the car park behind the building.
- You can find a streetlight in Pleasant Park towards the northern part of it.
- Tilted Towers has two streetlight spotlights that you can dance under.
- A streetlight can be found at Risky Reels.
- Greasy Grove also has a streetlight spotlight.
- You can find a spotlight at Fatal Fields in one of the smaller barns.
- A streetlight is also in Retail Row near the middle.
- Flush Factory has a streetlight towards the north west.
- The soccer pitch west of Tilted Towers also has a streetlight.
- Another streetlight spotlight can be found south of Paradise Palms in the desert biome.