The newest Fortnite challenges are here for players to complete and earn bonus XP to help boost their Battle Pass progress.
You need to finish at least four of the seven tasks each week to earn the reward and can do this any time before season 6 ends.
Some of this weeks tasks includes getting six shooter or heavy assault rifle eliminations and dancing with a fish trophy at different named locations.
Here is everything you need to know about how to complete the clay pigeon shooting challenge.
Fortnite week 8 challenges
- Stage 1: Visit Lonely Lodge and Retail Row in a single match (0/2)
- Dance with a fish trophy at different named locations (0/7)
- Six Shooter or heavy assault rifle eliminations (0/2)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Get a score of 3 on different clay pigeon shooters (0/3)
- Get trick points in a vehicle (250,000)
- Visit different named locations in a single match (0/4)
- Stage 1: Use grappling hook (0/1)
How to complete the clay pigeon shooting challenge
This challenges requires you to get a score of 3 at three different clay pigeon shooting locations.
To do this you just need to head to the locations around the map, interact with the object to release the clay pigeon and then shoot one of them.
Currently we know of six potential locations that you can use and have circled them in the map below.
- There is a clay pigeon machine to the east of Leaky Lake, not far from the small island.
- Lonely Lodge has one in the far northern part of it out in the open and away from most of the trees.
- Near the bridge that is east of Lazy Links you should be able to spot one of the clay pigeon shooters.
- You can find one of them at the bottom of the mountains to the west of Pleasant Park.
- In the southern part of the map you can find one between Shifty Shafts and Flush Factory.
- Far south from Paradise Palms you can find a clay pigeon shooter, right near the bottom of the map.