E3 2019 Press Conference Schedule: Dates, UK Times, Game Leaks, Rumors And Announcements (Pic: Daily Star)
E3 2019 LIVE updates – Wednesday, June 5
- Watch Dogs Legion Confirmed by Ubisoft – Full reveal at E3 2019
- Rocksteady Confirms It Is Skipping E3 2019
E3 2019 Schedule
The Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) is the biggest event in the video game calendar and it's less than one week away.
The world's biggest and best publishers, developers and tech companies will descend upon LA to showcase everything they've been working on and intend to release in coming months. New AAA games, small indies and potentially some new consoles will be on display.
The big event doesn't officially begin until June 11 when the conference swings open the doors to the LA Convention centre. But before that, there's a whole series of press conferences from your favourite publishers. Well, all but Sony who have decided to skip E3 2019.
Daily Star will be on the ground with reporters covering everything as it's announced.
However, you can tune in to these announcements too, so don't miss these all-important E3 2019 conferences:
E3 2019 Conference Schedule Overview
- June 8, 5:15pm BST (9:15 AM PT) — EA Play Livestreams
- June 8 — Nintendo Invitational Tournaments
- June 9, 9:00 pm BST (1pm PT) — Microsoft Press Conference
- June 10, 1:30 am BST (5:30 pm PT) — Bethesda Press Conference
- June 10, 3:00 am BST (7 pm PT) — Devolver Press Conference
- June 10, 6:00 pm BST (10 am PT) — PC Gaming Show
- June 10, 8:00 pm BST (12 pm PT) — Limited Run Games Press Conference
- June 10, 9:00 pm BST (1 pm PT) — Ubisoft Press Conference
- June 11, 2:00 am BST (6 pm PT) — Square Enix Press Conference
- June 11, 5:00 pm BST (9 pm PT) — Nintendo Direct Showcase
- June 11-13 — E3 Show Floor Open
Keep reading for a bit more info on how to watch the main press conferences taking place this year as well as a bit more detail on the EA Play livestream which already has a full breakdown of what to expect.
Electronic Arts EA Play schedule:
EA sort of attend E3 each year, although, they now host everything off-site at their very own EA Play event, open to fans and the media.
Ahead of time, EA has also given everyone a mini schedule of what to expect from their EA Play livestream. No doubt we'll learn about a few extra game projects as hosts attempt to fill time in between announcements.
Expect the usual "bantz" between the overexcited presenter and a nervous dev sat in the audience. For now, though, you can count on seeing the following titles at the below times on June 8
- 5:15 pm BST – “Countdown to EA PLAY”
- 5:30 pm BST – “Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order”
- 6:00 pm BST – “APEX Legends”
- 6:30 pm BST – “Battlefield V”
- 7:00 pm BST – “EA SPORTS FIFA”
- 7:30 pm BST – “EA SPORTS Madden NFL”
- 8:00 pm BST – “The Sims 4”
E3 2019 – How to watch?
As we mentioned previously, the best way to get the news first is by watching the press conferences live from the comfort of your own home.
We'll, of course, have plenty of news, leaks and announcements as they happen, but the official announcements will come direct from these livestreams and the respective company publishers.
You'll be able to watch most in a variety of ways. YouTube, Twitch, Mixer and so forth.
For the time being, follow the links below and bookmark the link to ensure you don't miss a thing.
E3 2019 Games
We're expecting a whole boatload of information this week. Games will leak before they're announced, games once thought dead might return and some games widely expected to be revealed could go AWOL.
For the time being, we've listed everything we're expecting to see below. From new games to serious updates, this is everything we think is going to be on show or making waves when E3 begins in earnest on Saturday.
But as and when information becomes available you can be sure it'll be on the Daily Star Games section asap.