The Division 2 Sever Status: New Update and Patch Notes revealed for April 12 Maintenance (Pic: UBISOFT)
The Division 2 has announced some "emergency maintenance" for the game which means it's going offline this afternoon.
Don't worry it won't be for long (we hope) as the developers have advised that today's server downtime will last "approximately 30 minutes".
Supposedly this is so the team can address an issue with the Demolitionist's tactical link buff.
The official announcement for this downtime was only announced in the last twenty minutes, with The Division 2 Twitter account telling fans:
"Agents! We will be doing a quick emergency maintenance at 1.30pm CEST / 7.30am EST / 4.30am PDT, approximately 30 minutes, to fix an issue with the Demolitionist's tactical link buff."
For those in the UK that means the game will go offline at 12.30 GMT before returning back online (hopefully) at 1pm GMT.
At the time of writing Ubisoft hasn't revealed any new patch notes to address this specific issue, but it's possible that the games Sub-Reddit will have something or that the Community Manager will post details on the forum.
The news follows on from a new update to the game on Thursday.
Not only did it manage to address a number of issues with the game, but most importantly, the big question mark over whether the game could fix the specialist Ammo bug was also solved.
As a very quick reminder, you'll find the changes deployed following Thursday's update, just below (including confirmation of a fix to the specialist ammo drop rate):
- Fixed not being able to fast travel to the Castle settlement.
- Fixed several cases of abnormal Bounty boss skill-use behaviour.
- Fixed an issue causing the Nemesis crafting materials to be unobtainable.
- Fixed Delta-03 error occurring at the end of Conflict matches.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the pathfinding line to behave abnormally when in close proximity to your destination.
- Fixed the “donating” sound playing repeatedly after having donated and abandoned a daily mission.
- Fixed an issue related to cache countdown timers.
- Fixed an issue where Specialization ammunition drop rate was lower than intended
However, that's not the only big update news Ubisoft revealed this week, with more plans shared about the games future content updates coming soon.
Over on the games Sub-Reddit, U/JokerUnique, the moderator of the official Division SuRead More – Source