This week will see the launch of Fortnite Season 7, week 4 challenges – and (as is now a tradition) the challenges have leaked ahead of time.
It also looks like players should have quite a few interesting challenges to complete this week, which is a relief compared to the sometimes disappointing challenges of Fortnite Season 6.
As per usual these challenges are separated into those available to every players and those available only to those who purchased the Season 7 Battle Pass.
One of the more interesting challenges from Week 4 will task players with searching for the letters of the Nom's sign from Retail Row, which vanished at the start of Season 7.
Elsewhere you've also got to Eliminate opponents at all Expedition Outposts, which is, of course, referring to the red tent AIM outposts dotted across the map at the start of Season 7.
There's also fun to be had with launching fireworks and destroying different objects around the map.
On top of this you've also got your weekly staples of eliminating opponents at specific locations, dealing pickaxe damage to opponents and so for.
But just make sure that you finish each game if you want the challenges to count towards your progress.
We have listed all the challenges below, but, it's also important to remember that Epic Games could quite easily change these at the last minute.
So take them with a small pinch of salt until they're confirmed as official.
These week 4 challenges are set to go live in-game at 1pm GMT, Thursday December 27.
That is obviously for players in the UK, but for those of you reading this in other time zones, thats 4am Eastern time and 1am Pacific time.
For now, though, let's take a look at the challenges supposedly coming later this week.
FORTNITE SEASON 7 WEEK 3 – FREE CHALLENGES
• Week 4 Destroy Challenge:
- Stage 1: Destroy Chairs (1)
- Stage 2: Destroy Wooden Utility Poles (1)
- Final Stage: Destroy Wooden Palettes (1)
• Week 4 Search Challenge:
- Stage 1: Search the letter “O” west of Pleasant Park (1)
- Stage 2: Search the letter “S” in Wailing Woods (1)
- Stage 3: Search the letter “M” in Dusty Divot (1)
- Stage 4: Search the letter “N” under a frozen lake (1)
- Final Stage: Visit the NOMS sign in Retail Row (1)
• Pickaxe damage (10)
FORTNITE SEASON 7 WEEK 3 – BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
• Eliminate opponents at all Expedition Outposts (7)
• Eliminations at Happy Hamlet or Pleasant Park (2)
• Launch Fireworks (5)
• Use an X-4 Stormwing Plane in different matches (3)