EPIC's new challenge could be quite tricky if you don't know where to go and perform your emote – here's our quick and concise guide to help you with Week 1's Battle Pass Challenge.
Fortnite Dance on RVs Week 1 Challenge: Where is the Crown of RVs on Fortnites new map? (Pic: EPIC)
Fortnite's first set of Season 7 Challenges has gone live.
The new Challenges follow the same format we've seen over the last few Seasons now, with 3 free Challenges included in the update, and 4 Battle Pass Challenges included, too.
The first Battle Pass Challenge for Week 1 of Season 7 is listed as: "Stage 1: Dance on top of a crown of RVs (1)"
We have information on how you can complete that Challenge below.
How to complete 'Stage 1: Dance on top of a crown of RVs (1)'
First, you'll need to head to the bottom right corner of the map – H9 if you're looking at the map coordinates from above.
In the top right corner of the square, in Paradise Palms, you'll notice one rocky outcrop is taller than the others.
The outcrop has a circle of RVs embedded in the rock – you simply need to land (or get ) in the middle of the vehicles and start dancing. The challenge will complete.
Nice and easy! If you need a video guide to help you, check out Niitq's video below.
Fortnite Season 7, Week 1 Challenges
Free Pass Challenges
- Pick up an item of each rarity (5)
- Dance in different forbidden locations (7)
- Play matches with at least one elimination (5)(HARD)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Dance on top of a crown of RVs (1)
- Deal Headshot Damage to opponents (500)
- Stage 1: Search Ammo Boxes in a single match (5)(HARD)
- Eliminate opponents in different Named Locations (5)(HARD)