Fortnite Fish Trophy: Where to Dance with a fish trophy at different Named Map Locations (Pic: DS)
Fortnite Fishing Trophy Update 1
Fortnite Week 8 Challenges are now live across all Fortnite Battle Royale on PS4, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch and Mobile.
What's more important is that the previously leaked Fortnite Challenges for week 8 were correct, having been verified by the community.
That means the guide for the 'Dance with a fish trophy at different Named Locations' is good to be used.
Check out the video below for help or keep reading for more specific information on where you can find these Fish Trophy locations.
Once found, dance in front, and then make sure you finish the game for it to count.
Don't finish the game? It won't count and you'll have to do it all over again.
Original Story – Fortnite Week 8 Challenges are going live at 1pm GMT today. For anyone reading this over in the United States on a different time zone, thats 4am eastern time and 1am Pacific time.
You can read all about this week's new challenges on the link above, but for the sake of this story, we're focussing on one challenge in particular that might have players slightly confused and asking for help.
'Dance with a fish trophy at different Named Locations'
For anyone wondering, this challenge will only reward you with 5 Battle Stars but given it's one of the more interesting challenges we've had in the while, it's still worth doing.
Assuming this challenge turns out to be on the money, keep reading for our guide to help you with this challenge in week 8.
Dance with a fish trophy at different Named Locations
This is a new addition to the game since the update earlier this week. These fish look like Billy Bass. You know, the fish toy who sings and moves on a plaque.
You'll find them adorning the walls of various buildings around the Fortnite Map.
IGN has handily compiled a list of where you'll find them, which is quoted underneath. And as it turns out, there's plenty more than seven to be found on the map.
- Fatal Fields – Above the chimney on the first floor of the house.
- Greasy Grove – Near the counter in the nature store.
- Snobby Shores – Above the couch in the bunker of the south-most house.
- Tilted Towers – On the floor of the demolished building.
- Dusty Divot – Inside a small office on the second floor.
- Retail Row – There's a giant fish trophy on the front of the store. If that one doesn't count, there's a normal one inside!
- Lonely Lodge – Inside the main and largest cabin, first floor.
- Wailing Woods – Three of them are hanging out on the second floor of the underground bunker hidden underneath the hedge maze.
- Risky Reels – In the second floor office of the building with the green screen.
- Lazy Links – Behind the counter in the gift shop.
- Junk Junction – Above the mattress on the first floor of the main building.
For the time being, keep reading the view the list of leaked Fortnite Season 6 Week 8 Challenges ahead of time.
FORTNITE WEEK 8 – FREE CHALLENGES
• Stage 1: Visit Lonely Lodge and Retail Row in a single match (2)
• Dance with a fish trophy at different Named Locations (7)
• Six Shooter or Heavy Assault Rifle Eliminations (2)(HARD)
FORTNITE WEEK 8 – BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
• Get a score of 3 on different Clay Pigeon Shooters (3)
• Get Trick Points in a vehicle (250,000)
• Visit different Named Locations in a single match (4)(HARD)
• Stage 1: Use Grappling Hook (1)(HARD)