Fortnite Clay Pigeon Shooters: How to get a score of 3 on different Clay Pigeon Shooters? (Pic: EPIC GAMES)
Fortnite Clay Pigeon Update 1
Fortnite Week 8 Challenges are now live across all Fortnite Battle Royale on PS4, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch and Mobile.
What's more important is that the previously leaked Fortnite Challenges for week 8 were correct, having been verified by the community.
That means the guide for the 'Get a score of 3 on different Clay Pigeon Shooters' is good to be used.
Check out the video below for help or keep reading for more specific information on where you can find the Clay Pigeon Machine locations.
Just make sure you finish the game after completing the challenge for it to count.
Don't finish the game? It won't count and you'll have to do it all over again.
Original Story – Fortnite Week 8 Challenges are going live at 1pm GMT today. For anyone reading this over in the United States on a different time zone, thats 4am eastern time and 1am Pacific time.
You can read all about this week's new challenges on the link above, but for the sake of this story, we're focussing on one challenge in particular that might have players slightly confused and asking for help.
'Get a score of 3 on different Clay Pigeon Shooters'
For anyone wondering, this challenge will only reward you with 5 Battle Stars but given it's one of the more interesting challenges we've had in the while, it's still worth doing.
Assuming this challenge turns out to be on the money, keep reading for our guide to help you with this challenge in week 8.
Get a score of 3 on different Clay Pigeon Shooters
This isn't a new addition to the game. In fact, some players might remember that this was a challenge from season 5.
However, we've been informed that the Clay pigeon shooting machines are in new locations dotted across the map
IGN has handily compiled a list of where you'll find them, which found underneath. And as it turns out, there's now six of these clay pigeon locations but you only need to visit and shoot at three locations to complete the challenge.
- Loot Lake – Along the northeastern edge of the lake.
- West of Pleasant Park near the abandoned building.
- South of Shifty Shafts and west of the town with the giant wooden chair.
- East of Lazy Links near the bridge over the river.
- All the way south of Paradise Palms near the edge of the map and the small river.
- North of Lonely Lodge, just over a small hill.
For the time being, keep reading the view the list of leaked Fortnite Season 6 Week 8 Challenges ahead of time.
FORTNITE WEEK 8 – FREE CHALLENGES
• Stage 1: Visit Lonely Lodge and Retail Row in a single match (2)
• Dance with a fish trophy at different Named Locations (7)
• Six Shooter or Heavy Assault Rifle Eliminations (2)(HARD)
FORTNITE WEEK 8 – BATTLE PASS CHALLENGES
• Get a score of 3 on different Clay Pigeon Shooters (3)
• Get Trick Points in a vehicle (250,000)
• Visit different Named Locations in a single match (4)(HARD)
• Stage 1: Use Grappling Hook (1)(HARD)