The Fortnite week 4 challenges are here and players are already working through them to earn the bonus XP reward.
There are seven new tasks to complete and this week includes a few tricky ones.
Some of the challenges this week include ringing doorbells, dancing on top of clock towers and using a Port-a-Fort.
If you are looking to complete the shooting galleries challenge then here is everything you need to know.
Fortnite week 4 challenges
- Use a Port-a-Fort or Port-a-Fortress in different matches
- Search an Ammo Box in different Named Locations
- Ring the doorbell of a house with an opponent inside in different matches
Battle Pass Challenges
- Land at Greasy Grove
- Dance on top of a Clock Tower
- Get a score of 3 or more at different Shooting Galleries
- Eliminate opponents near any of the Corrupted Areas
What are the shooting gallery locations?
To complete this task you will need to visit at least five different shooting galleries and get a score of 3 or more at each of them.
There are few different locations that you can visit to complete this challenge and here are the ones that we know of so far –
- There is a shooting gallery near Haunted Hills and north of Pleasant Park..
- You can also find one on the right side of Viking Village.
- Dusty Divot also has a shooting gallery to the north near the diner.
- The eastern part of Wailing Woods also has a shooting gallery.
- One of the mountains north of Paradise Palms has one as well.
- Risky Reels has a shooting gallery to the east.
- There is also one on the mountain that is south west of Fatal Fields.