Fortnite Ring the doorbell of a house with an opponent inside – WEEK 4 Challenges CHANGED? (Pic: DS)
FORTNITE WEEK 4 UPDATE 1 –
Fortnite Week 4 Challenges are now live and we can confirm that the second leak of the week was correct. You'll find the full list of challenges listed at the bottom of the page.
We've also loaded into the game and can also confirm that houses (at least in Pleasant Park) now have doorbells on them.
And by approaching them you can now 'ring a doorbell'.
Obviously, the tricky part will be ensuring you do it with someone inside.
And as with all things, stay tuned for updates…
Fortnite Week 4 Challenges are going live in a couple of hours at 2pm BST later today. For anyone reading this over in the States on a different time zone, thats 4am eastern time and 1am Pacific time.
You can read all about this week's new challenges on the link above, but for the sake of this story, we're focussing on one challenge which MIGHT be included in the Week 4 Challenges list. And it's one which was previously thought to be coming in Week 3.
'Ring the doorbell of a house with an opponent inside'
For anyone wondering, this challenge will supposedly reward you with 10 Battle Stars. So although it's hard, it's also worth doing. We'll know for certain if this challenge appears this week at 2pm BST.
But according to a new leak from @FortniteBR on Twitter, it's set to be included. Only time will tell.
But ahead of time keep reading for our guide to help you with this challenge in week 4.
Ring the doorbell of a house with an opponent inside
According to Youtuber Thirsty Tuber, we may already have a guide on how to ring the doorbell of a house with an opponent inside.
In a video posted to the site, Thirsty Tuber explained that new doorbell mechanics are likely to go live when the Fortnite Season 3 Challenges go live.
He notes that doorframes on houses in the Fortnite map are pretty large, and that we're likely to get a doorbell added to one side of the frame.
The hardest part of the challenge will be waiting until an opponent is inside the house you're at (remember, you can't have teammates in there for this one). Tuber says your best bet is waiting until the latter stages of a match when your opponents are likely to be hiding out inside buildings, hoping to get the drop on their opponents.
The best places to achieve this challenge? You'll want areas that have plenty of houses, such as Pleasant Park or Greasy Grove.
The team at VG247.com have suggested that this challenge could be only for those houses currently decorated with Halloween decorations. Ya'know because Trick Treat high jinx.
As such, you probably want to concentrate on aiming for the following locations when you jump from the Battle Royale Battle Bus.
Here's where the VG team have suggested hitting up first:
Pleasant Park –
- In the very north of Pleasant Park theres a house covered in cobwebs, dry ice and a giant spider in the garden.
- North east in Pleasant Park is a house with massive inflatable witch outside and a giant cobweb.
- In the west of Pleasant Park theres a house with a graveyard and haunted house in the garden.
- And in the south east is a house with a haunted house outside it and pumpkins on the floor.
Paradise Palms –
- In the very north of Paradise Palms is a house with a witch and pumpkins outside.
- In the south east theres a house covered in cobwebs, witches and a graveyard in the carport. And right next to that house is another with Halloween decorations.
Lucky Landing –
- The house in the north east has pumpkins and hanging ghosts outside of it.
- A house in the west has spiders and cobwebs, and the entrance is under the building itself.
Week 4 Challenges
Whilst these are by no means confirmed, here's a quick run through of the new challenges that are expected to go live later today:
- Use a Port-a-Fort or Port-a-Fortress in different matches (5)
- Search an Ammo Box in different Named Locations (7)
- Ring the doorbell of a house with an opponent inside in different matches (3) (HARD)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Land at Greasy Grove (1)
- Dance on top of a Clock Tower (1)
- Get a score of 3 or more at different Shooting Galleries (5) (HARD)
- Eliminate opponents near any of the Corrupted Areas (3) (HARD)
Stay tuned for official confirmation at 2pm BST