Destiny 2 update 2.0.4: Festival of the Lost 2018 changes detailed, patch notes REVEALED (Pic: BUNGIE)
Destiny 2's Festival of the Lost is due to launch tomorrow (Tuesday 16th October) and it's bringing a ton of new content with it.
This week is a big one for Destiny 2 – we're seeing the Haunted Forest join the game, as well as the return of the Iron Banner. So ahead of the update going live with the weekly reset tomorrow, Bungie has revealed what main changes we can expect.
The new patch will go live at 3pm UK time on Tuesday 16th October, and Festival of the Lost is due to go live at about 6pm UK time.
"Welcome to October," reads a Bungie post. "This month will be home to another Festival of the Lost. It begins on October 16, 2018, with a celebration of lost heroes and a new challenge to tackle.
"It includes a costume party, and youre all invited. It ends with a quest to solve a murder."
There is no downtime expected for this update.
The update 2.0.4 patch notes…
• Added the ability to hover over Lost Sectors to see their name once a player has looted them
• Players can now track up to three pursuits
• Added Through Fire and Flood, Zenobia D, and Crooked Fang-4fr to the world Legendary pool— Edge Transit will have some company
• Increasing Scout Rifle damage in PvE and against non-player enemies in Gambit
• Fixed a bug where Prime Engrams were going straight to the Postmaster at the end of Crucible matches; they will now show alongside other end-of-match rewards
• Added transmat effects to Collections, under the Flair category
• Tracking for acquired transmat effects began with the launch of Forsaken on September 4; transmat effects gained (inventory or Postmaster), used, or dismantled after that date will be unlocked in Collections
• Transmat effects are unlocked when added to player inventory, NOT when you gain ships that have them pre-socketed
• We have identified a very rare issue where the Gambit invasion portal will not reactivate once used, and we are currently developing a fix
• We are developing a fix for an issue where One Thousand Voices may cause loud screeching audio when fired while strafing or jumping