The week 6 challenges are here and they include one of the toughest tasks so far.
Each week players are given seven new challenges that they can complete to earn extra XP to boost their Battle Pass progress.
This week one of the tasks requires you to complete five timed trials and many suspected that this would involve ATK and the Paradise Palms race track, but its actually something slightly different.
Here is how you can complete the challenge and where to find the time trial locations.
Week 6 challenges
- Deal Headshot Damage to opponents
- Harvest building resources with a pickaxe
- Search where the Stone Heads are looking
Battle Pass Challenges
- Search Chests in Lonely Lodge
- Complete timed trials
- Minigun or Light Machine Gun Eliminations
- Eliminate opponents in Tilted Towers
How to complete the timed trials challenge
The beginning of a time trial is represented by a floating blue clock and you need to activate it to start the task.
When the challenge begins more floating clock timer symbols will appear and you will need to reach all of them before the time runs out in order to complete the challenge.
You will need to do this for five different time trials to finish the task and some will require you to build to reach the timers while others may need you to use jump pads or an ATK to complete it in time.
Here are the locations that we know of so far where you can complete the task, we will update the list if more are found.
- You can find one of the time trials to the east of Retail Row.
- Lonely Lodge has a time trial on the roof of a wooden cottage.
- There is a time trial on the empty field south east of Junk Junction.
- The river north of Tomato Town has a time trial.
- Paradise Palms has a time trial towards the south near the lake at the end of the river.
- The southern part of Snobby Shores has a time trial.
- You can find a time trial between Shfity Shafts and Salty Springs.