The week 5 challenges have arrived and they include some more tricky tasks for players to complete.
Some of the challenges this week include use the bush item, getting pistol eliminations and eliminating opponents in Titled Towers.
The weekly challenges will be available throughout the duration of the season 3 Battle Pass, which means that players can complete them at any time as long as it is before the season ends.
Fortnite week 5 challenges
- Use the bush
- Search chests in Moisty Mire
- Deal damage with a pickaxe to opponents
- Visit different gas stations in a single match
- Follow the treasure map found in Anarchy Acres
- Pistol Elminations
- Eliminate opponents in Titled Towers
How to complete the gas stations challenge
One of this week’s tasks requires players to visit at least three different gas stations in one match.
There are eight gas stations in total that we can find, which gives you a good number of options to choose from.
- Pleasant Park has a gas station on the east side.
- Players can find one of the gas stations towards the west of Tilted Towers.
- A gas station can also be found by following the dirt track south of Pleasant Park.
- Tomato Town has its own gas station located near the centre of it.
- There is a gas station in the southern part of Greasy Grove.
- The centre of Salty Springs has a gas station.
- A gas station can be found on the dirt path between Retail Row and Moisty Mire.
- Near the bridge north of Lucky Landing there is a gas station.