Snobby Shores Treasure Map Fortnite Challenge: Week 3 Battle Royale challenge guide
Fortnite Battle Royale is now back online after a brief period of server maintenance this morning and following the release it's brought a brand new game mode: 5 Teams of 20.
But for those of you looking to move up the Season 3 Battle Pass tiers even faster in the game you'll only be interested in completing this weeks new set of challenges.
If you're new to the game or simply confused by how the weekly challenges work, here's a quick explanation.
Each week a new set of seven challenges unlock. These Weekly Challenges stack and can be completed any time before the season ends.
So if you go on holiday and miss one week, you can still complete them when you get back online.
Although there are seven challenges each week, you can only complete four out of the seven Weekly Challenges to unlock your rewards, so choose the challenges that best fit your style and those offering the most Battle Stars.
One of the tasks presented by Epic Games this week reads: "Follow the treasure map found in Snobby Shores".
Those of you looking for a quick explainer are in luck. Keep reading and check out the gallery to discover how to complete this new weekly challenge with ease.
Fortnite Snobby Shores Treasure Map Challenge GUIDE
Here's how to solve the Fortnite Week 3 Challenge: ‘Follow the treasure map found in Snobby Shores’
SNOBBY SHORES TREASURE MAP CHALLENGE
First head to Snobby Shores and search for the treasure map. So far from checking online it looks as though the map spawns in a couple of different locations in Snobby shores, however you'll know if when you see it.
If you check the gallery above as well you'll also find the map to save you the time and see what the map looks like without finding it yourself.
In short, though, the map is directing you to an area between two mountain peaks with two trees in betweens.
That's where you'll find the Battle Star you need to collect.
On the map you'll find this location just on the intersection between B and C as well as 4 and 5.
Again, check the gallery and you'll find the map showing you exactly where.
Keep reading for a full roundup of the Week 3 challenges as well as those from past weeks which you can still complete.
The latest set of Fortnite Battle Royale weekly challenges have arrived and you'll find them below along with details of what Battle Stars are available for each challenge and which ones are considered "HARD".
The week 3 challenges are:
• Harvest building resources with a pickaxe (3,000)
• Deal damage with Suppressed Weapons to opponents (500)
• Search Chests in Junk Junction (7)
• Land on different Bullseyes (7)
• Follow the treasure map found in Snobby Shores (1) (HARD)
• Crossbow Eliminations (2) (HARD)
• Eliminate opponents in Salty Springs (3) (HARD)
Downtime for the games 3.2.0 Update is still ongoing but stay tuned for more details about how you can complete some of the challenges above.
Fortnite UPDATE: New skins, pickaxes, back blings and more found in patch 3.2
Dataminers have discovered loads of new cosmetics in the latest 3.2 Fortnite update. Here's a look at some new outfits, pickaxes, back blings and more which could be coming to the game very soon.
Previous Season 3 Weekly Challenges
Fortnite Battle Royale week 2 challenges:
• Use a Launchpad: 5 Battle Stars
• Deal damage with Assault Rifles to opponents: 5 Battle Stars
• Search chests in Wailing Woods: 5 Battle Stars
• Dance in different forbidden locations: 5 Battle Stars
• Search between a Pool, Windmill and an Umbrella (hard): 10 Battle Stars
• SMG Eliminations (hard): 10 Battle Stars
• Eliminate opponents in Greasy Grove (hard): 10 Battle Stars
Fortnite Battle Royale week 1 challenges:
• Deal damage with Pistols to opponents
• Search Chests in Pleasant Park
• Revive Players
• Visit a Llama, Fox, and a Crab
• Follow the treasure map found in Dusty Depot
• Sniper Rifle Eliminations
• Eliminate opponents in Fatal Fields